The delivery time of the orders is 1-3 working days for domestic shipments and 3-5 working days for international shipments from the moment the shipment is made. Shipments are made the same day or the day after placing the order. You will receive a confirmation email with the tracking number of the package.
If for some reason the shipment had to be delayed, we will contact you to inform you.
Once the order is made, it is not allowed to make any change in the shipping address, unless the customer takes care of the cost and the parties expressly accept it.
If after a period of 6 working days from the confirmation of the shipment you have not received your package, please contact us at email@example.com.
Shipping costs are not included in the price of the items. These will appear in the summary of your purchase. The shipping costs will be calculated depending on the destination.
If you place an order to be delivered in a country or territory not belonging to the European Union, you must take into account the possibility that the package is retained in your country customs and you must pay import duties and taxes upon arrival at the destination. This is because the recipient of the order becomes the importer of the goods, so it must comply with all laws and regulations applicable in the country or territory in which they are received.
Any additional expenses due to the payment of customs duties and/or tariffs will be borne by the recipient. uRAD has no control over such expenses and therefore it is not possible to anticipate their amount. Given that customs policies vary significantly from one country to another, we advise you to contact the corresponding customs office to obtain information on the import restrictions that apply to certain products.
If any uRAD product does not comply with the technical specifications detailed in its corresponding datasheet, uRAD undertakes to reimburse, replace or repair said products according to the points established in the section of Limited Warranty Statement that can be read below.
To proceed with a replacement or repair, contact us at the email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your order number or serial number of the product. We will send you a return label or we will organize a pick up at your home or facilities at no cost to you.
uRAD guarantees the highest quality and performance in its products. However, uRAD will not be responsible for a refund of the price if the product does not comply with the application for which the customer makes the purchase. For this reason, we recommend that you read the data sheet in detail and send us any questions about the operation of the products before making any purchase.
Limited Warranty Statement
IMPORTANT: BY USING uRAD PRODUCTS YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUNDED BY THE TERMS OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT. DO NOT USE YOUR PRODUCTS UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE TERMS OF THE WARRANTY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF WARRANTY, DO NOT USE THE PRODUCTS AND RETURN THEM. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE END-USER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AGAINST uRAD, WHERE PERMITTED BY LAW.
- uRAD warrants that its products will conform the specifications detailed in the corresponding datasheet. Warranty lasts for 1 year from the date of sale if the shield is bought outside the EU and last for 2 years if shield was bought in the EU. uRAD shall not be liable for any defects that are caused by neglect, misuse or mistreatment, including any products that have been altered or modified by any way by the Customer.
- If any uRAD product fails to conform to the warranty set forth above, uRAD’s sole liability shall be to replace or repair such products. uRAD’s liability shall be limited to products that are determined by uRAD not to conform to such warranty. If uRAD elects to replace or repair such products, uRAD shall be given a reasonable time to provide replacements. Replaced or repaired products shall be warranted for a new full warranty period.
- The Customer agrees no to use uRAD products for any applications or in any components used in life support devices or to operate nuclear facilities or for use in other mission-critical applications or components where human life or property may be at stake. The Customer acknowledges and agrees that any such use is solely at the Customer’s risk, and that the Customer is solely responsible for compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements in connection with such use.
- uRAD may provide technical, applications or design advice. The Customer acknowledges and agrees that providing these services shall not expand or otherwise alter uRAD’s warranties, as set forth above, and that no additional obligations or liabilities shall arise from uRAD providing such services. shield, como se establece anteriormente, y que no surgirán obligaciones u obligaciones adicionales de uRAD al brindar dichos servicios.
- uRAD disclaims all other warranties, expressed or implied, regarding products, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- The Customer acknowledges and agrees that the Customer is solely responsible for compliance with all legal, regulatory and safety-related requirements concerning the products and any use of uRAD products in the Customer’s applications, notwith- standing any applications-related information or support that may be provided by uRAD.
- In no event shall uRAD be liable to the Customer or any third parties for any special, collateral, indirect, punitive, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages in connection with or arising out of the products provided hereunder, regardless of whether uRAD has been advised of the possibility of such damages. This section will survive the termination of the warranty period.
uRAD complies with the requirements set by the European Union in relation to the efficient use of radio spectrum in order to avoid harmful interference, included in Article 3.2 of RED Directive 2014/53/UE on the market of radio equipment.
All components and solder alloys used in this product comply with the RoHS Directive. The RoHS Directive prevents all new electrical and electronic equipment placed on the market in the European Economic Area from containing more than agreed levels of lead, cadmium, mercury, hexavalent chromium, poly-brominated biphenyls (PBB) and poly-brominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE).
Each uRAD shield is subject to strict tests to make sure they are not faulty:
- First, it is thoroughly tested for short circuits and open connections.
- Second, it is powered to check there are no over-range voltage.
- Then, the microcontroller is programmed and debugged.
- The board is plugged in an Arduino/Raspberry Pi and several test programs are run to check its overall functionality.
- Finally, it is verified that the radiated signal is below the standards allowed by the ETSI in this frequency band.