· Traffic monitoring for Smart Cities.
· Vehicle counting up to 6 lanes in two directions
· Individual speed of each vehicle
· Different types of vehicles recognized
· License plate recognition available with an optional camera.
The easiest and most efficient way to monitor and optimise traffic
uRAD Smart Traffic are specific solutions in the field of smart cities for non-invasive traffic monitoring in urban environments. These finished customizable solutions for vehicle counting integrate our radars along with additional specific software and hardware.
All our systems are affordable, easy to install and configure,very versatile since can be installed in any road, and outstandingly accurate, with an effectiveness higher than 99%.
Results and reports
The device contains a micro SD card where all detected information is saved in .csv files. For each detected target the information saved is timestamp, velocity, lane and vehicle type. We offer services to create reports with the different traffic statistics that are interest for each customer.
License plates recognition
Our most advanced solution integrates a high-resolution camera for applications where license plate recognition is needed. The system with camera also has the versatility to be used for vehicle monitoring without plate recognition.
Real time web application
We also offer an online platform to visualize real-time statistics that is customizable to each client according to specific requirements. Users can also download reports with all the information in a quick and easy way.
With the information provided by uRAD Smart Traffic you will be able to study, organise and optimise the traffic of a city or an interurban environment.
Be part of the change to Smart Cities
Discover the potential of uRAD Smart Traffic
- Velocity measurement up to 180 Km/h.
- Urban and interurban roads.
- Dense or light traffic scenarios.
- Up to 6 lanes monitoring with a single radar.
* Up to 3 lanes in each direction.
- Counting vehicles with positive (go away) and negative (approach) velocity simultaneously.
Do it yourself! DIY kit to develop your own application
uRAD tracking software allows to count vehicles in multiple lanes, measuring the velocity and classifying them, with high accuracy and minimal configuration. This software consists of a Python program that has to be run in the master device (i.e. Raspberry Pi) that controls uRAD Industrial. This software together with the master device:
• Sends the corresponding configuration parameters to uRAD Industrial.
• Receives from uRAD Industrial the 3D point cloud with X, Y, Z space coordinates, velocity and SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio).
• Processes the point cloud to identify vehicles, extract their velocity and classify them.
• Saves a counting list with the relevant information.